Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Internship!

My Internship for the summer! Hey everybody I am doing an Internship at a place I love which is Open Shutter Gallery here in Durango! David has done a show here on his book about Divided Soul. Once I got this internship I got a project to work on and that is doing a show in the Red Room in the gallery of David's book Based On A True Story. I have now just started thinking about how I want to set up the Red Room. David has except on doing this project with me. I want this Red Room to be Profession and draw people back to the Red Room and Inspire David's hard work! Just let you know I inspire David a lot he as made me love photography so much that I want it to be my carrier and dream but not just photography, Margy the gal who owns Open Shutter inspires me too. I want to also own a gallery like this one in my life time! Being here doing this internship is amazing, I have found my home. Once this project is all done I will take pictures and show you my hard work I had done! Follow your dreams! GO AFTER IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment